Saturday, August 1, 2009

Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare

Ya know, I've loved this game. for awhile I was in the top 2k (scoreboard). Now after nearly a full year hiatus between two long breaks...I've been trying to return. (ps3 got jacked by old time "friend" who I made the mistake of trying to pull out of the gutter,took me 4 months to get another!)

I must say, to be edited and prettied up at a later date, WHAT the FUCK happened in the last few months!?!? Now every_single_game I've played today has been flooded with cheaters.
dudes flying through the air, appearing half in the ground, warping freely about the map...this game suddenly became unplayable over the last couple months.

bummer man, If i'd have known this I wouldnt have bought yet another copy of this game. ( 5th time, no shit)

No comments:

Post a Comment