Wednesday, June 17, 2009

how to remove a foot from the mouth...

...or perhaps this should be labled as "I am sorry Tilted Mill."

This post will be updated when i have more time to a more proper and passable state but til then i just wanted to get this out.

Hinterland:Orc Lords was released a few days ago (I totally missed it due to my work schedule of 24days straight with 0 days off, the next day off will be the 6th of July, yay!). To my utmost shock and awe they have decided to give Orc Lords FREE to all previous Hinterland owners.

I just want to say, Bravo guys! way to show some backbone in an industry full of money-grubbers! I've now decided to buy another tilted mill game just_because of this move by them. I must now decide what to get when theres nothing im really boning for, Nile Online looks interesting, mayhaps we'll give it a try!

To Recap,

GOOD JOB TILTED MILL ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment