Thursday, May 21, 2009

So it begins...

adieu to all censors!

and fuck you.

So that's how he starts this eh? In the words of Isaac Hayes: "you daaaaamn right"

I've always been one of those guys who thought blogs were kinda lame, like myspace lame, yet here we find ourselves. The reason for this great travesty that is my writing ability is I'm tired of not being able to vent properly on a public forum. I mean, I would not be there unless i had something i felt needed to be said right? I obviously must care about the topic hmm? I have little enough free time these latter days and I'm not posting often vehement feelings on mostly gaming forums for jollys! So, now that you know why I'm here, then the only thing that remains is why the hell are you here?!

If you are indeed still here, I can only hope its because just "maybe" you too feel passionate about the subject of whatever rant you peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment